Outfit of the Night (21/05/16)

| On
Tuesday, May 24, 2016
Spontaneous nights out are fab, however, I was sent into a bit of a frenzy when I had to quickly throw an outfit together. Thankfully, I have my trusty black ripped jeans from Topshop, which dress up any outfit by adding some sultry edginess. I paired this with my black bodysuit - also from Topshop. Yes it is a little bit of a 'booby' bodysuit, but what the heck! I love it!!
As for accessories, I wore multiple gold rings and layered necklace, with 'diamond' earrings - again all for Topshop... Blimey, they should hire me seriously?! My hair (not from Topshop) was curled, and I brushed it through with my fingers to make loose waves. 
I finished off this look with a dark red lip, bronzed eyes, leather jacket, black heels and a gold clutch.


Bodysuit - Topshop
Black ripped jeans - Topshop
Necklace - Topshop

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment