New Year, Fresh Start

| On
Sunday, January 17, 2016
Hey    ...wassup, helloooo

I know I'm a little bit late with this, but happy New Year everyone!!
Also, I know I'm a little bit late with the whole blog business... By about a year... But I want to assure every single one of you that I haven't fallen out of love with blogging. It's one of my fave past-times, and is actually probably my only hobby (apart from Facebook and Twitter... I have no life, help meeeee), it's just that I had to leave this world for a while because something terrible happened in my family :(
However, on the happier side of things I managed to bag myself a handsome fella!?! And also, I had to complete my A-levels (I got an A in Psychology, and 2 B's for both English subjects!), and sort out uni, and now I juggle a part-time job, uni, boyfriend anndddd life... So hopefully ya'll understand why I haven't been on here for a while!
I just wanted to let you guys know that I am still here, and I have a few posts planned, so watch this space :)

I'm looking forward to sharing what I've been up to, and all the other random bits that I happen to post about!

Feel free to comment on any ideas on what you'd like me to post, and I hope you've all had a lovely start to 2016! 

Cheerio!


@xo_chelseey
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment