#tbt - End of Summer Trip to Looe

| On
Thursday, January 01, 2015
*** NOTE ***
I found this post lurking in my drafts and I can't figure out why I never posted it!! Anywho, I think this is a year and a bit old (monkey with hands up emoji face ... Pretty embarrassing).
Just thought it was a nice lil' post to publish whilst I work on new content!

Enjoy!

*********


I have a few photos just lurking around on my camera, which I took with the intention to create blog posts... Did that happen? Nooooope
However, it did strike me that if this ever happened again - where I leave pictures unattended to then find them again sometime in the future, due to A Levels (damnnnn you!) - I can make posts up to then schedule them for a #tbt on this blog! (And that's 'throwback Thursday' for those of you who aren't down with the lingo - don't worry I'm not too good with it either, what does 'smh' even stand for!?)
Anywho, this is my first installment - it won't be a weekly thing, it's only if I do happen to come across any photos that I intended to post on here. SO, without further ado, let's get on with it shall we?

I thought it would be nice to kick-start the #tbt series with an end of summer trip to Looe (as the title states). Looe is a wonderful place, located in Cornwall, and it never fails to sweep me off my feet with a flood of nostalgia. I used to go there pretty much every single weekend as a kid, purchasing endless amounts of ice-cream, fish & chips (minus the fish) and bundles and bundles and bundles of nick-nacks - basically a load of crap that I'd never see again once I got home, but isn't that always what happened when you were a child?
Looe itself is a beautiful little seaside town, where you can watch fisherman get attacked by seagulls as they make their way back to the port to bring their fresh catches to shore. There is also many quaint little shops, where I once brought my nick-nacks (don't worry the tradition still continues as I have an 8 year old sister, who is just like I was), but there are also lovely vintage shops and unique clothing stores as well.
But that isn't all folks! If you go during the summer, there is plenty of eye-candy around - trust me, and if you happen to visit one of the many sweet shops at this time, there is quite a cute looking guy who works in one... Shhh, I didn't say anything hehe!





Just in case you're wondering why I'm taking pictures of two random people, these two are in fact my mum (on the left, of course) and my little sister, Mia!


Bit of an impromptu OOTD with my toes poking out of my sandal - laaaavly! Unfortunately, none of these items are available in the shops any more, but here's a run-down of what I'm wearing anyways:
Platform Sandals - New Look
Dress - Topshop
Small Satchel - Topshop








I couldn't end a proper Cornish blog post without a picture of a seagull could I!? Feels weird saying this since we are now well into winter, but I hope you all had a wonderful summer, and of course a lovely Christmas and I wish you all have had a nice and cheery start to the New Year!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment